Monday, March 30, 2009

lovely dogs


We (my husband and I) found Titza on a rainy day, in a market. She has 4 months old and she was hitting by a car. Someone try to fix her leg with a wire (?!?) so she has a big infection on her leg. We took her quickly to a vet, who said that she must to be operated, but first, she must take some antibiotics for her infection to be stopped. And bath is not allowed. So we took her at our home and she was so happy. And dirty, too After a few days, when the infection stops, she was operated. It was a hard operation. The vet put a draw bar in her foot bone and she stays with that draw bar for 3 months. I cannot let her alone in our house, so I took her, in a basket, to my office. All neighborhoods know me as lady with the dog
After 3 month, when the vet took of the draw bar, we go to a lake mountain, for fishing. She was so happy to be free and use her leg that she runs continuously for 10 hours. And I mean that.
We didn’t hear her voice (barks) about 1 month after we found her. And she really scares us, because she has a powerful voice, like a big dog. We took her with us everywhere and she was a good guard dog. With her voice…
When we go fishing she always is very busy to rescue frogs from drowning. She takes frogs in her mouth from water and put them on border.
She has now 11 years old and she is the most quiet and affectionate dog that I ever know. Well, she barks to the stranger on our door, when she sees dogs on TV and when she is playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment